DOWNLOAD TOUR BOOKING RULES
click on above link to Download Printable PDF Tours Booking Rules for Kerala
KERALA TOUR BOOKING RULES:
1. Accommodation on twin share basis in mentioned or similar hotels,
2. Meals: Economy/ Standard / Deluxe / Luxury - Daily buffet breakfast at all places. Houseboat stay is inclusive of all meals,
3. Transfers / Sightseeing: Economy / Standard by Non AC Indica (2-4 Adults) & Deluxe / Luxury by AC Indica as per the itinerary.
Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives. In Houseboat, the air-conditioning will work only between 18:00 till morning 06:00 hrs only. The vehicle is not at disposal in Alleppey & Kumarakom,
4. All the prices are based on per couple (two persons), unless specified,
5. For destinations such as Coorg, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Goa, Shimla, Manali, Ooty, Kodaikanal, etc, the hotel tariff differs for weekdays, weekends etc. Kindly recheck the rates with our sales staff before booking the tour for such destinations,
6. Rates are not valid for Holi, Dusshera, Diwali, Christmas & New Year period please check the exact validity dates from our sales staff,
7. The National Parks/Wildlife Sanctuaries are officially closed from 15th June to 15th November. However the opening / closing dates change as per the discretion of forest officials,
8. All Bookings are subject to terms and conditions as per Brochure and Tour Booking Form. For third party products subject to the suppliers terms and conditions,
9. All train fare / airfare are chargeable extra, unless specified,
10. All meals / en-route meals are chargeable extra, unless specified,
11. Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours are chargeable extra, other than the mentioned in the inclusions,
12. Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges are chargeable extra, unless specified in the inclusions,
13. Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc are chargeable extra, unless specified,
14. Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax) will affect on Tariff, please check with our Sales Staff,
15. Any other expenses/services not mentioned in the inclusions will be chargeable extra.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE - COMPLAINTS - FEEDBACK: PLEASE CONTACT: (09.00 AM to 09.00 PM):
Mr. Ravi - Coordinator & APTDC Empanelled Guide,
Call: 9000282897, 9491282897.